What information do we collect?
Container Centralen A/S is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We collect information from you in 2 ways:
We gather information from you when you voluntarily register your e-mail address on our site, subscribe to newsletters or fill out a form. In each case you will be prompted to accept that we use your information as stated in this policy.
Rest assured that all information you agree for us to hold will ONLY be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following voluntary information:
- Company name, name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We obtain this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and use if for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products, services and website.
- We may periodically send newsletters, press releases and information specific to your region about new products and services, project
- information or other information which we think you may find interesting and relevant using the email address which you have provided.
- We will also contact you using the information you have provided to respond to questions and/or queries from you.
Securing your personal information / Opting Out!
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website we ask that you confirm that you agree to receiving information from us by ticking a small box. Thus, if you do not tick it you indicate to us that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes – and you will then not receive further communication from us.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect, and will also remove your information if you wish for us to do so.
You may also unsubscribe to our free newsletters by following the “unsubscribe” instructions available in all our information sent to you by e-mail.
A cookie is a small, passive file which is placed on your computer's hard drive when you first visit our website. The cookie helps to analyse web traffic and remembers returning visitors. A cookie simply allows web applications to respond to you as an individual, without collecting or transmitting ANY personal data.
What type of cookies do we use?
We use so-called ‘third-party cookies’ to compile and aggregate data about site traffic. This helps us improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for the purposes of statistical analysis!
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
How to manage cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Some parts of our, and other websites, may not perform as intended if you disable cookies. How to manage your cookie settings vary from browser to browser. There are many online guides on how to amend your settings. Some of our visitors have found this one helpful.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How do we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You are always welcome to contact us at:
Container Centralen A/S
5260 Odense S
Tel. +45 6591 0002
CEO: Roel de Jong